ISO (the International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies (ISO member bodies). The International Standard provides the fundamental concepts, principles and vocabulary for quality management systems (QMS) and provides the foundation for other QMS standards. The Standard is intended to help the user to understand the fundamental concepts, principles and vocabulary of quality management, in order to be able to effectively and efficiently implement a QMS and realize value from other QMS standards.
The International Standard describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- Organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system.
- Customers seeking confidence in an organization’s ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements.
- Organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that product and service requirements will be met.
- Organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management.
- Organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Providers of training, assessment, or advice in quality management.
- Developers of related standards.
An ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system is a systematic and process driven approach on managing your business. It is designed to support the company in ensuring you meet the needs of your customers, whilst delivering a consistent level of quality and satisfaction.
This system has been proven to make business owners and managers feel more in control and ensure everyone within the organization is clear about what they do, with the ability to resolve problems efficiently.
Benefit of QMS 9001:2015:
- Revenue Growth (by being more competitive)
- Cost Saving
- Higher Customer Satisfaction
- Improve Operation Performance
The ISO 9001 quality management systems standard offers a wide variety of benefits to an organization. The quality standard is applicable to companies of any size or sector who is seeking to improve their internal management and operational processes. Enhanced customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty.
We help companies get their through:
- Putting in place their QMS documentations and procedures.
- We do pre-and post-Certification audit,
- Train staff in QMS and other relevant subjects related to ISO.
Certificates We Facilitate
We support the certifications for almost all major Certificates.
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO/TS 16949:2009
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- ISO 22000:2005
- ISO 27001:2013
- ISO 29990:2010
- ISO 50001:2011